Monday, April 16, 2012

I wanted to do many things, but...


- Get up at 6 am.
- To make a banner for the two four customers ( 2:00 ).
- Meeting at 10 am. before this time to test the resource ( 1:00 ).
- Pay for 2 credits, which withdraw money from two credit cards in two banks ( 2:00 ).
- Write a post about the Business 2. 0, and my experience in social networks - the pin in the ass Rodionov ( 2:00 ).
- To complete the megagiperproektu, where I only have a dynamic of the menu and something else, I do not remember ( 2:00 ).
- Make a few features in the other megagiperproekte, in particular to stick pretty buttons ( 2:00 ).
- Make the description of the Low Cost Web -building technologies and provide material for the TV men movie ( 3:00 ).

Total, I have tomorrow, 14 hours. Another 2 hours on the road and 1 hour for food. Total: 17 hours. It is a real number, except for about 3 hours every petty daily routine and that I will take two hours for it to pick up children from nursery to bring home and feed.

Curiously, I'd have to do, and what I get from clients pizdyuley?.

No comments:

Post a Comment