Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gaddafi's daughter revealed the secrets of his family

Nadezhda ( Nadia ), the Russian dictator 's wife 's favorite son Saif al- Islam, ' Manners of the rulers of Libya - a sexual orgy, and assault '.
Ousted leader of Libya Muammar Gaddafi killed. Vowed to avenge his father of his beloved son Seif al -Islam. A few years ago it was called the successor to Qaddafi.
Today, the whereabouts of Saif al- Islam is not known. Some say that this man was killed, while others claim that he was alive, is in Libya, and intends to continue his father's.
Prior to the bloody events in Libya at the ' Crown Prince ' was a completely different life. On a well- known one woman - a Russian wife, Saif Gaddafi, Hope. Today - it 's confession to ' MC '.
She lived in the most luxurious hotels in Europe, wore jewelry worth half a million dollars, buying clothes from top designers fly in private jets....
Fairy tale came to an abrupt. But the final story was far.
You have been in a coma for 47 days - the first thing I heard Nadia, waking in a hospital bed.
The last thing kept in memory - a restaurant on the observation platform of Vienna, they had an argument with her husband, he swings and hits it. Next in memory - the failure of.
With hope we brought a case. She caught the car on Gogol Boulevard. The usual chatter Babskii, complaints on the weather, life, men.
You know, some time ago I threw my husband, Arab sheikh, five minutes to the President. Tossed from a height of 12- th floor. - After a half-hour dating casually threw the girl.

' Crazy? ' . It is unlikely that the sheikh 's wife would be to catch a car.

- His name is Seif al -Islam Gaddafi. He is the son of Libyan head of state....

Just crazy! .




Still, we agreed to meet a couple of days.

Hope was waiting in a cozy cafe at Patriarch's Ponds, where breakfast is usually the capital 's high society.

Before I turned on the recorder, she laid on the table, irrefutable evidence of his unfortunate marriage - Libyan passport with visas and family photos.

- I do not even took his name. Now I'm Nadia al-Gaddafi - companion blinked beams false eyelashes. - Well, to start from scratch?.

...

Hope comes from the Crimea. Once her mother was considered a resort town Koktebel favorite vacation spot of Soviet bohemia. Now this place is famous for its nudist beaches, plantations of hemp and Russian tourists otvyaznye.

- For 14 years, I realized that I can not live in the wilderness. Get married and go to Moscow was the limit of my dreams - a thin delicate fingers twist cigarette. - I was sixteen, when the bridegroom took me to the capital. However, the wedding fell through. I caught him with another. I had to live somewhere, somehow making. And I went to dance striptease club ' Rasputin '.

The first exit to the pole was the last for Hope. One of the institution of regular customers simply bought their own beauty in use for six months.

- His name is Alex, a well-known personality in Moscow - continues companion. - He made me an apartment, paid all my expenses, buying clothes and daily gave out $ 500... In the end I managed to accumulate a decent amount to ' odnushku ' in the city center. Four months later, Alex was gone. I heard from friends that he moved to Central Africa. During our conversation, I has acquired influential friends. It was they who built a public relations director for me in the cafe of Arkady Novikov. There I met my first husband... No, it was not a Qadhafi....

Before meeting with Sheikh Hope remained for six months.

- My husband was a well-known secular character, a businessman. Despite the 30-year age difference, we started living together, and soon drew up our relationship. And if the first was from my fiance is believing Orthodox family and I had to adjust to it, then this had to convert to Judaism....

Now, Nadia was living in luxury apartments, went on expensive foreign cars, and still engaged in public relations in nightclubs.

So what was missing yesterday's provincial girl?.

- Yes, I just missed with a vengeance - grins Hope. - I do not know what happened to me... It's been a frenzy. When I met eyes with a safe, realized that he could not take his eyes from the....

Safe and Nadia met July 1, 2005 at the launch of the boutique, which sells expensive watches.

Gaddafi arrived in Moscow for a wedding and Shusterovicha Sobchak, who is known to have held. And at the same time wanted to hang out safe - says Hope. - We exchanged a few words, and I cherkanul him to your mobile. You will not believe it, I did not even know that this man is the name of Gaddafi. To me, he stayed just long Safe.

Soon lawful husband gave her a ticket to Ibiza. Before leaving she dialed a new friend.

' Drop everything and come to me in Vienna... ' - a tempting offer was made Saif so easily, as if it was a banal march in a restaurant.

Instead of Ibiza Hope flew to Austria. How could it be assumed that there is delayed for six months?.

- A few days later I was called by the spouse. ' Do you even know who to contact? . I do not believe. In fact, we do not require a passport for me a favorite?.




Recent doubts that her lover - ' heir ' of the whole Arab state, disappeared after six months.

- A week later we flew to Libya. I want to introduce you to my father, - the Safe.

On board the private jet all fell at his feet and ready to kiss his shoes.

Muammar Gaddafi and his wife and sons Safiey Seif al-Arab, also known as Aruba, and Moatassemom Khamis, Libya, March 18, 1992.

' I had to restore virginity '.

' Mom, I think I 'm getting married in Gaddafi ' - Hope whispered into the phone when the plane landed in the Libyan capital of Tripoli.

However, since the plane went down, they separately.

The girl was picked up by the arms, two young men, thrown her veil and put in a car.

- I took off my cape is in the house, whose walls were hung with family portraits Gaddafi family - continues to companion. - The estate is located at the head of the state entrance to the airport. This is a fenced area, dotted with a dozen houses in which lived Muammar Gaddafi and his offspring. At each site - exotic animals. This is a family zamorochki Gaddafi. For example, running around our house tigers. The younger brother of Safe Saadi lived lions. Near the head of the family were carried out snakes, spiders, peacocks, he was bred in the aquarium piranha and crocodile swam in the pool. They say that their friends often offered Muammar dive in the company of an alligator.

In the mansion, where Safe settled his future wife, Nadia did not manage to feel like home.

- I never for a moment left alone. I am constantly surrounded by friends Safe. The so-called entourage, hangers-on - she complains. - Apart from the fact that these guys were drinking, eating, buying a women due to my husband, because they have 24 hours a day were at our house. And without hesitation walked from room to room in his shorts and made ​​love with my girls in my bedroom. When the morning I went down to the living room, where breakfast is about ten. To argue, it was useless. Safe once warned me: friends for him - holy!.

While more or less habitable hope new ownership, Gaddafi was preparing for a wedding ceremony.

- To begin with, so as not to disappoint their parents Seif, I had to fly to Paris to restore her virginity - tells Hope. - Later, in the presence of Dr. Seif 's aunt confirmed my innocence. Then I took Islam. This procedure proved to be burdensome. In the presence of two witnesses, I repeated three times, Mullah: ' There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed - his prophet '. Actually, it....

Wedding of Hope and Saif did not sing and dancing. While walking five days. Strictly according to Muslim traditions.

- The first two days are considered masculine. So at the table of the women there were only me and my mother in law - explains Hope. - Follow-up three days of walking all relatives Gaddafi. Drank? . Despite the ' dry law ' in Libya, drink all. Most brandy. Because it is similar to the color of tea. Saif 's father did not go to the people. He sat behind the scenes. And my congratulations in advance taped. What he wanted us to? . Health and lots of children....

Personal acquaintance with the daughter- in-law was later.

- Once we have a Safe journey into the wilderness, where, as we know, likes to leave his father. Settled in a trailer. One morning I came out of the shower, safe grabbed my arm and pulled him to a nearby little wagon. And then I saw the president of Libya. He silently handed me a hand.

' On my birthday my husband bought twenty prostitutes from Ukraine '.






- Once we have formalized the relationship, no trace of an intelligent, proper boy ' tie ' - says Hope. - Safe deposit box is not something that did not hide from me his mistresses, he always brought them into the house. At first I rolled scandals, sobbing, and then realized that you can not change anything. And I resigned. Only required a husband often checked by a doctor. Safe with his friends did not shun group orgies, and the whole thing filmed on camera. Sometimes reached absurd. So, two years ago, Safe sponsored a beauty contest in Ukraine. I was engaged in the selection of girls. Some of those beauties on the catwalk jumped right into the bed of my husband.

According to the interlocutor, the father, too Safe did not disdain the services of the girls from Russia. In contrast to the son of the head of state a preference textured ' Silicon ' blondes.

- Once we are firmly quarreled with her husband, and I went to the Crimea to her mother - says Hope. - At that time, Libya has begun the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. Safe just broke off my phone. Shouted that he could not without me. Although I knew perfectly well that he just had to have sex! . My father would have just killed her son for this. I have not returned. A week later I received a call from the brother of Donetsk. He was in a panic - his son had stolen some people. Later, the boy returned. It turned out that way I decided to scare the Safe. He has tremendous respect in Ukraine.

After a while, Hope did return to Libya. Perhaps hoping that her husband changed his mind. Or is she afraid of losing fallen on her in an instant wealth?.

- His pocket money I had - laughing Hope. - Although the safe sometimes spent money so stupid! . If I needed water or toilet paper, placing the driver. Beauty Salons in Libya - a separate issue. Once I built up the hair Negro. After the first wash it, I was like Angela Davis. And soon began to fall off her hair - the restoration of locks each costing me $ 30. Manicures and pedicures in Libya - a terrible bloody procedure. Masters of work on these ancient machines that seem to be about to cut off the leg. At home, I almost did not do anything, except that some friends of Saif asked me to prepare a soup brand. And you know what servants paid pennies safe! . They woke up at dawn to prepare breakfast for the whole horde of hangers-on. In addition to cleaning the rooms and cooking Filipinos performed a humiliating job. For example, let down for Gaddafi in the toilet. I also made ​​safe for him to do a foot massage. Sometimes - for four hours! .

According to Hope, the only gift husband, which she keeps to this day - gold earrings with diamonds worth half a million dollars.

- It should be noted, in terms of gifts, he was a great storyteller - said Nadia. - Once a close friend came to me asking: ' My wife and I wedding anniversary, come with me to the store, help to choose a gift '. ' Let's go to the store ' meant ' flies to Milan '. flew. In Italy, I chose to watch. Instructed his friend how beautiful a present - put on a pillow and leave a note. The next day, the watch with a note lying on my bed....

And on another birthday Hope Safe Creative ordered dinner in the company of twenty Ukrainian girls, which he bought for a few days. I thought that my wife will be pleased to talk with compatriot.

- On the one hand, the safe intelligent, educated man. He has three education. This includes seemingly Oxford. But some basic things for some reason he did not understand. For example, when we watched the movie ... He first heard about the existence of the ancient tribes. His father raised him to the ' Capital ' of Karl Marx. As far as I know, this is their handbook. It is also absolutely safe intolerant in matters of religion. Even got a tattoo in the shape of a cross in the groin. In this way he tries to humiliate the Christians....

Meanwhile, the family life of young cracked at the seams. But according to Muslim law could not hope to file for divorce. Any conflict is also safe to extinguish the preferred power.

- The first serious quarrel with the safe was when I was to complain to his friend because he walked in front of me completely naked. Safe did not believe, in fact - scary angry at me. And as a punishment ordered to get me to the desert. Week, I lived in a trailer in the company of the driver and camel... When I came back, my friends husband did not hesitate to engage in masturbation in my presence. After that, I packed up and, without telling anyone, fled to Moscow....

' The last meeting with her ​​husband over for me coma '.

- A few days later I was contacted by people from the Embassy of Libya. 'You need to fly to Vienna and to settle the conflict with al-Gaddafi ' - he calmly explained. I hoped that Safe decided to repent. And everything will be as before... was a fool, flew....

Penance she did not wait.

- We talked to the restaurant, which bought the safe for the whole evening. They began to complain. And then he hit me. twice. The more I do not remember anything. Woke up in hospital. Before me sat my mother and the man from the Embassy of Libya, who was near the first day - drove the journalists....

Hope learned that the 47 days she was in a coma. Doctors in one voice said that she survived miraculously.

- The local newspaper found out about the incident, but embassy officials persuaded the journalists that I went through too much, climbed a tree and fell, and the safe was my noble savior - says Hope. - The true picture of me and failed to recover. Apparently, when I lost consciousness, safe simply threw me out of the box - I flew 12 floors. Doctors have found me on the street. They thought I did not get out, stay disabled - because I was the displacement of the cervical vertebra, was diagnosed with two broken legs, arms, I did trepanation of the skull. When I woke up, my mother told me that paid for the safe treatment, and then flew off into the wilderness. A month has not been seen.

After some time, Nadia was to analyze the behavior of the Safe. Why she had not paid attention to those things that were happening with her lover?.

- If I did not use drugs safe. Peel, however, slightly. But his behavior could not be called adequate. We could not even sleep together. In one of our first nights Safe nearly strangled me. In the morning long apologized, and soon the situation was repeated. I remember once he threw a knife at her best friend. And in a fit of rage shot a tiger lover. He often had seizures. As a child, Safe wounded in the head. This happened during the attempt on his father's. Perhaps that is why he suffers from epilepsy - suggests Hope. - A psychological injury he received when his eyes, killed a man. This happened in Nigeria. The safe was only four years. Since then, he can not stand the sight of blood. And this adult strong man terrified. cockroaches. I've seen a picture of when, during a family dinner in the room climbed insect. Safe deposit box, together with his brother climbed on a chair and started screaming like a madman. It was amusing to watch as their mother metal pricey shoes from ' Chanel ' in that cockroach. By the way, his mother, Sophia, was the only person in the house of al-Gaddafi, who understands me and sincerely sympathized. But at the same time always warned: 'You can go from Libya, but the important events you will have to come back here anyway. These are the laws. '.

August 23, 2007 at Seif was scheduled to interview for the BBC, the BBC, where she was to attend a spouse.

- I just got to recover from the coma, I found it hard to speak, constantly dizzy, but I still went to the interview - says she. - I was warned in advance that you need to say. I remember that Seif thanked for my salvation, and said that I love him. And he had long talked about the political position of Libya. After Saif named successor to his father. He slept, and saw himself as president. But after an incident with my battering husband had serious problems. It's my father banished him to the desert.

Recovering, Hope left the Vienna hospital and returned to Moscow. She again went to work at one of fashionable clubs in Moscow. However, relations with the Libyan a spouse, it is not immediately severed.

- From time to time, when he had problems related to sexual life, he called me. We talked, but as soon as I stuttered that oil prices fell, he threw up in a rage - trying to joke Hope. - The last time we saw each other here in Moscow in December 2008. When I went to his hotel room, the room the two girls ran. We agreed that I will be in Libya at the next family celebration and press conference. Of course, the relationship can be broken. But now those questions I decided to deal more calmly, otherwise you can really shlopotat neck.

Brothers Gaddafi - the people warm, Hope this is known not by hearsay. And the fact that she survived - a miracle! . Then from the press could not hide the fact that a young man severely beating his own young wife, who was seven months pregnant. The child was not maintained.

- A few years ago on the beach in Libya found the corpse of the girl 's younger brother Saadi. She too was pregnant. She suffered a miscarriage as a result of injuries. And then she herself was beaten to death - says Hope. - I knew this wonderful woman. When she drove past a crowd of hungry Libyan children, I always stopped and gave them money, sweets. This strange story has received wide publicity in the press. She managed to hush up. By the way, I forgot to say, because we have a Safe, too, could be born child. I was three months pregnant. We flew in an airplane during landing at the ship did not leave a single chassis. started shaking. I lost my baby.

The brothers were frequent guests of the Gaddafi in Moscow. This beauty is attracted to and availability of our girls. According to Hope, one of the members of this family also decided to get engaged with the Russian. The matter was left with a few - for its acceptance....

But that 's another story. About which we are now unlikely to learn.

Our conversation with Hope was held before high-profile events in Libya. Final words of the heroine of the material were as follows: ' In the near future I 'm going back to Libya. Safe going to give a press conference, and I'm on the protocol should be near. '.
And then she was gone.
We tried to contact the Hope, but her phone was silent. In the capital's nightclubs, where she worked as a PR expert, it also have not seen. In our country there was only talk record with the revelations of Mrs. Gaddafi.

Irina Bobrova.

Source -. Moskovsky Komsomolets.


On the subject:. Gadhafi killed Russian - Video.
On the subject:. The five major misconceptions about Gaddafi and his enemies.
On the subject:. Gaddafi is dead - Video.

Discuss.